The start of the Premier League is fast approaching and we Fantasy managers are eagerly waiting for FPL to begin. Working with Premier Fantasy Tools, I have launched a full series of content for the upcoming season of Fantasy Premier League. Continuing this series, we are going to discuss some players who can be differentials from the promoted teams. So let’s start!
- Norwich are back in the Premier League after a year’s absence. They won the championship under Daniel Farke last season and are now prepared for the PL.
- Brentford have ended their 74 years wait for promotion into PL and are one of the three promoted teams this season.
- Watford are also back in the PL by finishing as runner-ups last season in the championship.
Top Picks From Each Team
- Teemu Pukki ( £6 ): The Norwich’s talismanic forward has 31 goals and 5 assists in his 56 appearances. He has an average of 3.2 shots per game and can score goals at any level.
- Todd Cantwell ( £5.5 ): This Norwich midfielder has received some deserved attention after his creative performances. He has 14 goals and 10 assists till now and has the potential to do some magic.
- Milot Rashica ( £5.5 ): Rashica has an impressive record of 13 goals and 19 assists till now and can score some great goals any given day.
- Max Aarons ( £4.5 ): This defender has 5 goals and 9 assists till now. He loves to play attacking football and has an average of 0.6 attempts per game.
- Ivan Toney ( £6.5 ): The English player has 33 goals and 10 assists in his 48 appearances with an average of 3 attempts per game. He has been selected by 36.6% fantasy managers till the report is written and has the potential to score many goals.
- Pontus Jannson ( £4.5 ): The experienced Swedish defender will be one of the key asset for Brentford. He has an average 3.8 clearances per game and will be a key differential for all fantasy managers.
- Charlie Goode ( £4 ): This cheap defender has the potential to score goals, assists and keep clean sheets. He has 5 goals and 3 assists till now against his name.
- Bryan Mbeumo ( £5.5 ): This French midfielder has 8 goals and 10 assists against his name with an average of 1.5 shots per game and an average of 0.9 for tackle which is quite impressive for a youngster.
- Ben Foster ( £4 ): The Watford defender has a mere price of £4 and 76 Clean-Sheets against his name in the last 14 seasons which has made him one of the fantasy manager’s favourite pick and has been picked by 25% managers.
- Danny Rose (£4.5 ): Rose has been brought by Watford from Totteneham Hotspur and has an impressive record of 9 goals and 19 assists till now. He can be a key differential pick.
- Ismaila Sarr ( £6 ): The youngster has impressed everyone by scoring 14 goals and 4 assists in his 46 appearances. He has an average of 2.2 shots per game and will try to impress the world in this season of PL.
- Stipe Perica ( £4.5 ): The Croatian forward has 3 goals in his 10 appearances with 3 assists and has the potential to score some good goals.
So that was a summary on players to look for from the promoted teams. Hope you enjoyed it. If you do, don’t forget to visit our site again.